Top 5 Delicious AIP Coconut Breakfast Recipes
23 September 2019
Looking for a new and delicious AIP coconut breakfast recipes? I hope this blog can inspire you to do amazing things with your health. The AIP diet is intimidating, especially for breakfast. Give your day a healthy start with the best AIP breakfast recipes. Figuring out the breakfasts could be one of the biggest struggles for most of the people when transitioning to the AIP/ Paleo diet. Here are five lovely and yummy AIP coconut breakfast recipes to enjoy the goodness of coconut and make it work for you.
- Pumpkin Coconut Porridge: (Source URL : https://wholefully.com/aip-breakfast-porridge/)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 14-ounce can pumpkin puree (about 1 1/2 cups worth)
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coconut flakes, Blueberries, maple syrup, or coconut milk for serving
- Mix the pumpkin puree, banana, coconut flour, shredded coconut, water, coconut milk, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in a medium-size saucepan over low heat.
- Bring to a simmer, stir it constantly, until the mixture is thickened to the consistency of oatmeal.
- Serve it in your bowl and top up with blueberries, coconut flakes, maple syrup, coconut milk and anything else that makes you happy.
- Coconut Cassava Pancakes Recipe: (Source URL : https://healingautoimmune.com/aip-coconut-cassava-pancakes-recipe)
Try this AIP coconut cassava pancakes recipe and we are sure you’ll fall in love all over again.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 5 Tablespoons (9 g) gelatine
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) boiling hot water
- Need coconut flour of 3/4 cup (3 oz or 84 g)
- Need cassava flour of 1/2 cup (2 oz or 56 g)
- Dash of cinnamon or other AIP flavoring
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut milk, warmed
- Take 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) of honey and extra to drizzle
- Take 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of coconut oil to cook with
- Berries to serve with
- Prepare the gelatine by sprinkling over a small cup containing the hot water. Allow it to dissolve and then mix well. Keep at aside.
- Mix the coconut and cassava flours into a bowl and add the cinnamon. Add the warm coconut milk, honey and the gelatine mixture whisk it properly to combine and remove lumps. Maintain this mixture warm by placing the bowl inside a larger bowl containing hot water.
- With a medium heat, add a small amount of coconut oil to a small non-stick pan. Make sure the pancake should cook for 3-4 minutes, then use a large spatula to flip the little pancake. It’s better to get a light golden crust that adds a huge amount of flavor. Cook on the other side for 2-3 minutes, then place onto a plate lined with kitchen paper to absorb excess coconut oil.
- The pancakes should always be kept warm and served warm. After pancake gets ready, drizzle over with honey and serve with berries of your choice.
- Strawberry Mango Shake: (Source URL : https://asquirrelinthekitchen.com/aip-paleo-strawberry-mango-breakfast-shake/)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
With coconut milk, fruits and gelatine powder this strawberry mango breakfast shake is a great option if you are short on time or just craving a little something different to start your day. If you want more protein mix, you can add a scoop of your favorite protein powder into the mix.
- 1/3 cup of Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of Fresh/frozen mango
- 1 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries
- stemmed and quartered
- 1/2 cup of coconut water
- 1 TBSP Paleo Perfection Cherry Chocolate Protein Powder and 4 ice cubes.
- Blend all the ingredients in a high-speed blender for at least 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately
- Avocado Coconut Smoothie: (Source URL : https://healingautoimmune.com/aip-avocado-coconut-smoothie)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 1 Avocado
- 1 cup (240g) ice
- Take 1/2 cup (120 ml) unsweetened coconut milk. You can add a little bit more if you have trouble getting the mixture to blend
- 1TBSP- Paleo Perfection Natural Protein Powder
- Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) raw honey, to taste
- Cut a ripe avocado in half.
- Take a spoon to scoop out the avocado flesh.
- Keep the avocado flesh into the blender then add ice, coconut milk, and raw honey, protein powder and blend well. Start blending slow and increase the speed slowly.
- If needed, add some more coconut milk to blend until it gets smooth.
- Energizing Green Breakfast Bowl: (Source URL : https://asquirrelinthekitchen.com/energizing-green-breakfast-smoothie-bowl-paleo-aip-coconut-free/)
- 2 cups (packed) fresh spinach
- 1/4 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries (3 big ones), hulled and halved
- Juice 1 lemon (3 tablespoons)
- Juice 1 orange (1/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Paleo Perfection Vanilla Banana Protein Powder
- Fresh fruit and toasted coconut flakes for garnish
- Combine spinach, avocado, mango, strawberries, lemon juice, orange juice and protein powder in a high-speed blender.
- Blend it for 20-30 seconds on high until it gets smooth
- Transfer immediately to a bowl and garnish with fresh fruit and coconut flakes. Serve chilled.
Give your day a great start with these healthy breakfast recipes. Try these recipes and your family will give you a big thumbs up!