Why to Use AIP Elimination Phase Compliant Protein Powder
30 July 2020
Autoimmune diseases occur due to abnormally low activity or hyperactivity of the immune system. In cases of an overactive immune system, the body attacks and damages its healthy tissues. This condition is called autoimmune condition. A healthy diet and lifestyle changes are some of the best ways to relieve the symptoms of autoimmune diseases such as Lupus Erythematosus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple sclerosis, and many more. The Autoimmune Protocol Diet (AIP) is designed specifically to help people with autoimmune conditions to ease their symptoms and heal their bodies. The AIP diet works on the principle of eliminating foods that have been found to cause inflammation and autoimmune disease symptoms or cause "flare-ups". The AIP diet is an elimination diet, which means that it’s important to strictly eliminate foods causing inflammation, before reintroducing them one-by-one to take note of their effects. The AIP diet is divided into 3 phases: the initial elimination phase, the reintroduction phase, and the final stage.
The initial elimination phase is temporary and at this stage, you will have to remove a series of foods that are potential triggers for an autoimmune response.
After a certain period, foods that are eliminated are reintroduced.
At the end of the reintroduction phase, you will have discovered your specific food intolerances and established which food categories will help you heal.
When you are in the strict elimination phase of your AIP diet, there are chances of missing your daily dosage of nutritional requirements. So, supplementing your diet with AIP elimination Phase compliant protein powder can have profound health benefits. Here are some reasons why you should use AIP elimination phase compliant Protein Powder:
- 100% AIP compliant: Autoimmune Health & Nutrition’s Paleo Perfection protein is 100% compliant with the AIP (Autoimmune Protocol Diet), Paleo, Keto, and SCD (Specific Carbohydrate Diet) Diets. It does not contain any artificial ingredients like artificial flavors, preservatives, food colors or artificial sweeteners
- Nutrient-Dense Protein Supplements: Our immune system needs a variety of amino acids, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins to optimally function. Paleo Perfection protein provides many essential nutrients your immune system requires to speed up the healing process. Paleo Perfection is made from grass-fed adhering meat & bone collagen (up to 84% collagen) protein and also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, conjugated linoleic acid, and more antioxidant vitamins.
- SupportsStomach/Gut Health: In many people, dysbiosis and leaky gut are the major causes of the development of autoimmune diseases. Using Paleo Autoimmune protocol compliant foods and supplements can facilitate the growth of healthy gut microbiota.
- Helps in maintaining hormone balance: The Paleo Perfection elimination phase compliant protein powder can help regulate the hormones which, in turn, regulate the immune system.
Immune System Regulation: Using AIP diet elimination phase compliant protein powder can greatly help in restoring gut health by having a good amount of microorganisms and establishing the gut barrier that is essential for the immune system to function properly and improve the healing process.
- It includes an organic superfood blend: AIP diet elimination phase compliant Paleo Perfection protein powder has an organic superfood blendthat contains, organic fruit and vegetable content of apple fiber, beet-root, broccoli, organic carrot, kale, spinach, and mushroom.
- It does not contain cocoa: Cocoa must be avoided in the AIP diet as it may aggravate inflammation. So we use carob rather than cocoa to lend a chocolatey flavor.
In addition, the AIP elimination phase compliant Paleo Perfection cherry chocolate & vanilla banana protein powder are dairy-free, soy-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and has had no sugar or stevia added.
Conclusion: So, when you are on the AIP diet, make sure to choose only AIP elimination phase compliant protein powder to get the added nutrition. Try our new delicious Paleo Perfection Cherry Chocolate Protein Powder (NO STEVIA, AIP Elimination Phase Compliant). Just add one heaping scoop of this nutritious protein powder to your favorite smoothie or 8-10 ounce cold water. You can also add 1-2 tablespoons of raw organic honey for a great taste. Relish this nourishing drink and see it work its magic.