Top 3 Paleo and AIP Friendly Smoothies to Include in Your Diet
12 February 2022
When it comes to morning breakfast or an evening snack smoothies are the best option to include in the diet. Paleo smoothies bring you the best and most wholesome pack of nutrients with a punch of delicious taste. A naturally sweetened and creamy smoothie keeps your morning energetic and stomach feeling full till mealtime without any compromise in your paleo diet.
Below is the list of AIP-friendly Protein smoothies that won’t spike your sugar levels and are a super-powered version of healthy morning breakfast. These top three paleo smoothies will help boost your immune system while keeping your mornings energetic and stress-free.
- Paleo Grape Smoothie
This paleo grape smoothie is power-packed with the goodness of kale stems, the sweetness of grapes and bitterness of greens, and the delicious flavor of coconut milk. Additional black pepper gives a spicy taste to the smoothie, but feel free to leave it out.
Key ingredients (1X):
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped kale stems or 2 cups of kale leaves
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1tsp lime juice
- 1 scoop of Paleo Perfection Natural Protein Powder
- Twist of black pepper (optional)
- 1 piece fresh ginger
How to prepare:
- Add the coconut milk into the high-speed blender, and then add the above listed ingredients (green grapes, avocado, kale leaves? Stems, lime juice, Paleo Perfection Natural Protein Powder, fresh ginger and black pepper)
- Stir the ingredients well and blend until it turns into a thick smoothie. You can also add some extra coconut milk or water according to your desired consistency.
2. Yummy And Delicious Paleo Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
Chocolates with cherries are a classic combination to give pure taste and deliciousness in a smoothie! The chocolate cherry smoothie is enriched with autoimmune nutrition while also tasting super yummy and delicious. This rich and creamy chocolate on cherries tastes so good and an amazing option for your morning breakfast or an evening snack.
Key Ingredients (1x):
- 2 cups of frozen cherries
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- coconut flakes ( for toppings )
- 1 small date or 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 Scoop Paleo Perfection Cherry Chocolate Protein Powder
How to Prepare:
- Drop all the ingredients into the blender and blend them well until they are fully incorporated and becomes a thick smoothie. You can add some extra coconut milk for desired consistency.
- Finally, pour it into a clean glass and add some coconut flakes as toppings and now it’s ready to taste with a spoon or a straw. Enjoy often!
3. Gut Healing AIP Protein Smoothie With Avocado & Banana
Banana and avocado are one of the richest sources of potassium that promote the healing of the gut. While avocados consist of anti-inflammatory properties that aid a healthy immune system, bananas consist of potassium that helps in restoring healthy bacteria.
With your choice of selective greens, this protein-rich delicious avocado banana smoothie will never be a boring choice.
Key Ingredients (1x):
- ½ of avocado
- 1 fully ripe banana
- 1 cup of pure coconut milk
- 1 scoop of Paleo Perfection Vanilla Banana Protein Powder
- 1 tsp of organic honey
- Ice cubes (optional)
How to Prepare:
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the flesh, peel off the banana, make it into pieces and drop them into the blender.
- Now add one scoop of our Paleo Perfection Natural Protein Powder with a cup of fresh and pure coconut milk (you can also use almond milk as an alternative)
- Lastly, add some ice if needed and 1 tsp of organic honey and mix/blend it well.
Love it? Then give it a try. These protein smoothies are easy to make and are a great choice for a morning breakfast or an evening snack. As they are packed with essential proteins and nutrients. These smoothies are a perfect fit for people on the autoimmune protocol.
The Paleo diet or AIP diet for an autoimmune disease is a great way to relieve the autoimmune symptoms and promote healing. Follow the above delicious recipes combined with AIP protein powders for the best results.
Autoimmune Health & Nutrition provide natural, grass-fed, GMO-free, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, allergen-free, no added sugar, collagen protein powders with an organic superfood blend. If you are someone suffering from an autoimmune disease they may help you greatly. We supply AIP Protein and paleo collagen powders with three delicious flavors (natural, vanilla banana, cherry chocolate, double chocolate, and pure) Pick your favorite and try it today.