Banana and avocado are one of the richest sources of potassium that promote the healing of the gut. While avocados consist of anti-inflammatory properties that aid a healthy immune system, bananas consist of potassium that helps in restoring healthy bacteria.
With your choice of selective greens, this protein-rich delicious avocado banana smoothie will never be a boring choice.
Key Ingredients (1x):
- ½ of avocado
- 1 fully ripe banana
- 1 cup of pure coconut milk
- 1 scoop of Paleo Perfection Vanilla Banana Protein Powder
- 1 tsp of organic honey
- Ice cubes (optional)
How to Prepare:
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the flesh, peel off the banana, make it into pieces and drop them into the blender.
- Now add one scoop of our Paleo Perfection Natural Protein Powder with a cup of fresh and pure coconut milk (you can also use almond milk as an alternative)
- Lastly, add some ice if needed and 1 tsp of organic honey and mix/blend it well.
Love it? Then give it a try. These protein smoothies are easy to make and are a great choice for a morning breakfast or an evening snack. As they are packed with essential proteins and nutrients. These smoothies are a perfect fit for people on the autoimmune protocol.
The Paleo diet or AIP diet for an autoimmune disease is a great way to relieve the autoimmune symptoms and promote healing. Follow the above delicious recipes combined with AIP protein powders for the best results.
Autoimmune Health & Nutrition provide natural, grass-fed, GMO-free, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, allergen-free, no added sugar, collagen protein powders with an organic superfood blend. If you are someone suffering from an autoimmune disease they may help you greatly. We supply AIP Protein and paleo collagen powders with three delicious flavors (natural, vanilla banana, cherry chocolate, double chocolate, and pure) Pick your favorite and try it today.