How AIP Protein Powder can Help Boost your Immunity
9 June 2020
With the corona (COVID-19) pandemic disrupting everyoneglobally, it is essential for everyone of us to stay fit and healthy by following the best diet and safety tips to protect ourselves from the pandemic. Consuming healthy and nutritious food can help to boost overall immune functions and prevent life-threatening infections. It is even more important for people with a compromised immune system to stay healthy and fit.
Multiple factors play a major role in weakening our immunity particularly, poor diet, malnutrition, stress, lack of sleep, and other bad habits. Nonetheless, a good lifestyle and a diet rich in high protein content and micronutrients like vitamins and minerals play a key role in optimizing immune functions by boosting the body defense mechanism and building resistance to infections. “Our immune system needs to adapt unaided to COVID-19, “says the World Economic Forum. We are all bound to be more responsible than usual about staying strong and healthy
AIP protein powder to boost your immunity
Protein as the number one building block of our immune system. So, consuming a high protein diet can help our bodies make proteins called antibodies that help destroy foreign invaders to our bodies. But the battle depends upon how healthy our antibodies are against the foreign virus or bacteria? Some viruses are stronger than our immune systems. But still, it is possible to evade these viral infections by having a good diet, adding extra protein and some of the essential nutrients to our diet. Always choose the right protein supplements to enhance your overall protein intake. AIP protein powder from Autoimmune Health and Nutrition is specially formulated for people with autoimmune conditions and is made from Grass-fed beef and bone collagen.
- AIP protein powder has high protein with high amino acid content that can help build a strong immune system when taken daily as recommended in your smoothies, soups, or a protein shake.
- Just sprinkle a spoonful of AIP protein powder on your favorite veg or fresh fruit bowl and get that added nutrition from the AIP protein powder and vitamins and minerals from the fresh fruits and veggies to help your immune system work even better.
- As the AIP paleo protein powder is sourced from grass-fed beef and bone collagen protein, it has a good amount of vitamins such as vitamin A, niacin, vitamin C, folic acid and minerals such as phosphorous, potassium, and magnesium
- Apart from the high protein content, our specially formulated collagen protein powder includes 14% -27% of organic superfood blend that has organic apple fiber, organic beet, organic carrot, organic broccoli, organic spinach, organic kale and organic mushroom that improves the overall nourishing benefits of this product.
- OurPaleo perfection is a non-GMO, soy-free, gluten-free,allergen-free,dairy-free with no sugar added complies with AIP, keto, paleo, and SCD( specific carbohydrate diet).
Conclusion: Having a healthy and nutritious diet and staying hydrated is very important in COVID times. Drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water, consuming plenty of liquids either in juice or soup forms is very essential to replenish our bodies every day with the water it needs to operate at an optimal level. Lastly, do not panic, stay positive, stay healthy!